Sunday, November 15, 2009

How to Heat a Room with Style


With the colder weather here, I try to find ways to stay warm.  Oh how I would love to be able to curl up on front of a fireplace, be mesmerized by the flames, and be toasty warm.

Well, I found a way that I could do that in our old, drafty house without having to build a fireplace (an extremely unpractical idea!).  An electric stove or fireplace offers the ambiance of a traditional fire and all you need is a household plug!  They also serve as space heaters, warming up the room just as a real fire would.

I have become fascinated with the Dimplex CS3311Compact Electric Stove.  Its small size and light weight allows it to be moved from room to room with ease.  It even has year-round appeal since the heater can be turned off so the coziness and comfort of a visual fire can be enjoyed all year.

Its realistic cast iron appearance and 3D flames make it a great way to heat a room with style!